– Thanks to the needle-feed mechanism which offers excellent efficiency of feed, the machine ensures accurate stitch pitches (stitch length) as well as preventing slippage of the upper cloth.
– The bottom feed’s locus has been improved to match the needle feed motion, thus the machine produces beautiful seams without stitch gathering, even when it is used for sewing slippery and difficult-to-feed material or for handling a difficult process.
– The needle feed mechanism is a so-called “dry type”, which does not require oiling. With this mechanism, a highly reliable machine structure, free from oil leakage troubles, has been achieved.
– The frame, which requires only a minute quantity of lubricating oil, is structured to eliminate oil leakage.
– The machine can be easily changed over from a needle feed mechanism to a bottom feed mechanism easily, through a simple adjustment and gauge replacement. It is a useful feature for those users who also want to use the machine simply as a regular bottom feed type machine in accordance with applications and processes.
– The machine has been configured to eliminate the oil pan and supplies a minute quantity of lubricating oil to the hook and needle bar, thereby contributing to the creation of a clean work environment.
– The machine saves you the time and trouble of removing the knee-lifter and cover. This means that the machine head can be tilted for cleaning and maintenance without the inconvenience of removing the knee-lifter and cover.
– Even if you tilt the machine head while the power is still ON, the safety switch will disable the machine. This means the machine won’t start running when the head is tilted even if you press the foot pedal.
|Application||For light- to medium-weight materials||For heavy-weight materials|
|Max. sewing speed||5,000sti/min||4,000sti/min|
|Max. stitch length||4.5mm*|
|Lift of the presser foot||By hand: 5.5mm, By knee: 15mm(max.), Auto: 10mm|
|Needle (at the time of delivery)||DB×1 (#11) #9～#18, For JE:134(Nm90) Nm65～Nm110||DB×1 (#21) #20～#23, For JE:134(Nm130) Nm120～Nm160|
*The max. sewing speed should be set at 4,000 sti/min or less when the machine is used with a stitch length of more than 3.5mm.